Kees, glad to hear you are doing mostly okay during travel in the U.S.
Someday, I would like to travel through the entire country, I am 54 and have
only been through a handful of states. Of course, I would like to see the
rest of the world too, but we just bought  another house, have not sold the
old one, and my job requires me to break up my vacation in small segments,
this makes it hard to travel right now. Someday I may ask your advice about
what countries I should tour in your side of the globe.  Ken B