Hi, everyone:  I just finished "Defending Against the Enemy," by Eric Morgan,
subtitle "Coping with PD." (copyright 1997) This man and his wife both
have/had PD.  There wasn't much in it that was new to me, but there was a
little, and it's only 100 pages and fast reading.  It's worth a look, I
think.  Also, he mentions a site I had not heard of before -- please forgive
me if you already know about it or if it's no longer working.  The site is:
 The Mulligan Foundation, and he says "The Mulligan Foundation is a
non-profit organization, founded in 1993 to provide medical research and
quality of life information on PD to individuals affected by the disease,
their families, friends, and caregivers.
 http://www.frostbyte.com/mulligan/parkinsons."  I still don't have access to
the Web, so if someone tries it and finds it useful, could you let the List
know?  Thanks.  Delda White ([log in to unmask])