Michel's neurologist had earlier talked about perhaps switching to
Mirapex.  At yesterday's visit he said he'd rather wait a while and see
how people are making the transition from one agonist to a new one, and
start with people whose current symptoms are intolerable rather than with
people like Michel who can stay "on hold" for a time.  From the list I
gather that there are different theories about how to start, and I would
rather wait to see how they work!

Our neurologist, who has Chicago connections, was talking about a short
hospitalization followed by some rehab, similar to the program Charlie
Meyer described.  So I am much interested in how things will work for
him.  I resist hospitalization because of our earlier experiences, but it
might be the best way, if it looks like good will come of it.

Teresa Marcy