Sue Maltais--if you want to see your own messages you can set that command
with the PD listserv--it can show you how you are now set up and I would
guess you have specified "no repro". If you send this:

           Query parkinsn

 You will get a message showing what options are now in effect for you.

 Then you could ask listserv to  SET PARKINSN REPRO, and you will get a
copy of your own messages to the list.  Whwn anyone joins the list, Barb
Patterson sends  copy of a GUIDE to the mechanics of the list--it is
a good idea to hang onto this, as it will answer many questions you
may have in future!

Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter, 78/7, Oxford,Ohio
"Ask me about the CARE list for PD caregivers!"