 Why is all of the focus on
>the brain, when it may be the liver, thru an enzyme deficiency, which
>fails to filter out the toxins that lead to pd?  Maybe neurologists in
>studying pd, should also be teaming up with those Dr's who specialize
>in treating liver disease.  Makes sense to me.
>Wendy Tebay
In my case my PD symptoms started about 3-4 months after suffering a
liver dysfunction caused by taking the drug NIZORAL.  I agree with
Wendy that the researchers need to look at the whole picture, not just
the dopamine producing thingies in our brains.  There was some
research posted on Parkinsn in the past that people with PD were found
to be more likely to be low in some liver enzymes.
Margaret Mates