--------------EBB446CF105489757CCA2F29

Hey Hey,

Freedom of speech. Its not spam so use the delete button. I wait until I
shake and 160 e-mails disappear in about 80 seconds. Ever heard of
tollerance?

Jeanne Prestin wrote:

> You are such idiots... I joined this mail group because I wanted to
> learn more about Parkinson's disease and treatment and NOT to read
> your frickin messages to one another. I have 160 emails from Ken
> Becker, Barbara, Marjorie and all you other stupid idiots who are
> conversing back and forth to ONE another. I don't care to read your
> personal messages. PLEASE email each other through your INDIVIDUAL
> email addresses or find a CHAT room.
>
> Jeanne

--------------EBB446CF105489757CCA2F29

<HTML>
Hey Hey,

<P>Freedom of speech. Its not spam so use the delete button. I wait until
I shake and 160 e-mails disappear in about 80 seconds. Ever heard of tollerance?

<P>Jeanne Prestin wrote:
<BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE>&nbsp;

<P><FONT FACE="Arial"><FONT SIZE=-1>You are such idiots... I joined this
mail group because I wanted to learn more about Parkinson's disease and
treatment and NOT to read your frickin messages to one another. I have
160 emails from Ken Becker, Barbara, Marjorie and all you other stupid
idiots who are conversing back and forth to ONE another. I don't care to
read your personal messages. PLEASE email each other through your INDIVIDUAL
email addresses or find a CHAT room.</FONT></FONT>

<P><FONT FACE="Arial"><FONT SIZE=-1>Jeanne</FONT></FONT></BLOCKQUOTE>
</HTML>

--------------EBB446CF105489757CCA2F29--