Kathie Tollifson wrote:

> To all inquiries about where to obtain bentonite clay: it is available
>
> online or at your local health food store. So is silymarin or milk
> thistle,
> which is a liver detoxifier and tonic.
>
> Drinking the clay (mixed with water) is pretty yukky, the silymarin is
> breeze, down goes the capsule! Both worth the effort.

For heavens sake Kathie, is it so ? It is hard for me understand how
this mineral clay(bentonite)  would indeed function on ours bodies as a
desentoxing  agent.(It is known though that caulim-another clay mineral-
helps in some  problems in the intestines such as dyarrhia). There are
experiments with it used alone or single ?How to dose it ? As for
silymarin, well  in this case it is a complex organic matter and is
plausible that one may expect a beneficial effect.Pardon me if I seem to
be too skeptical.

This is a important issue as long many researchers as you well know
consider some heavy mineral absorption by the brain as one of the
culprits for neuro deseases such as PD and others.

Warm regards,

   +----| Joao Paulo de Carvalho   |------ +
   +--------| Salvador-Bahia-Brazil |------+