Tom Riess,

This is the best rendition of PD speech characteristics (mine at least)
I've seen.  You really nailed it.  The hardest aspect to understand is the
conflict between formulating syntax and executing speech.  I didn't realize
what was going on originally; I thought I was losing IQ, until I realized
what was happening.  It's been difficult to explain to others, though.
This will help.  Thanks for writing up your observations.  BTW, your
discussing of Melodic Intonation  -  I have been trying speaking with a
fake southern accent and it seems to have the same effect as your melodic
intonation taking.  Thanks.

I'm going to build your contraption. As you offered I  will  contact you if
I need help.  Hope it doesn't end me up at the star Vega!!

Bruce A  (51, 2 1/2)