<< Also, he mentions a site I had not heard of before -- please forgive
 me if you already know about it or if it's no longer working.  The site is:
  The Mulligan Foundation, and he says "The Mulligan Foundation is a
 non-profit organization, founded in 1993 to provide medical research and
 quality of life information on PD to individuals affected by the disease,
 their families, friends, and caregivers.
  http://www.frostbyte.com/mulligan/parkinsons."  I still don't have access
 the Web, so if someone tries it and finds it useful, could you let the List
 know?  Thanks.  Delda White ([log in to unmask])

I think this may be the place:
 <A HREF="http://www2.parkinsons.org/mulligan/index.html">The Mulligan Foundat
ion</A>

Sue, daughter of Rocky