 well i made on of gpoils i walk 2 house douwn with my cane. rasted came
back. ate 2 sloppy joes and some potato sald. fixed my gas weed wacker on
weels for my wife. so have not lost it. and you men with pd when last time
you had lovely lady in shower with you? well i ate some seedles watermelom.
well i didn,t get to keep it. got my jeans down for got the rest. so this
pretty womomen gave me a bath. perrty good for a man of 72. so thheirs still
hope. oh i lost ginger and mats email address, read russ jokes. what we
need. 72/25   [log in to unmask]  thankful for all the good mail from
every one. I.Y.Q. don