Hi everyone,  I just read that a good joke could be as good as taking
medicine.  Perhaps this will be a good dosage:
A couple was killed in an accident and arrived at the pearly gates.
They thought, concidering where they were, perhaps they should get
married.  They asked St. Peter to arrange it.  Many days went by but St
Peter kept saying that he was working on it.  This went on and on until
finally the day arrived and they were married.  After several months
went by the couple went to see St. Peter and said all was not working
and they wished to have a divorce.  With that ST. Peter threw up his
hands and said " It took all this time to find a minister to marry you
and now you expect me to find a lawyer"
Hope you at least grinned,  I love humor it soothes the soul
Love
Elizabeth