Barbara,
I'm glad the in home help is working for you.  I'm about to try it.  I've
wished for sometime that my husband had a male 'buddy' that would take him to
the mall or movie or go with us.  Drs. are encouraging me to do the NH as I
have a heart condition and heart surgery.  It is true one will go broke
either way and probably the parkie is much better in his/her home if
possible.  I also support the CG who makes the difficult decision of NH
placement.  Either way we wish the best for our loved one and do have to
remember our own health as we are no good if we are dead.
KEEP THE FAITH
Mary CG Mel 76/11 [log in to unmask]