I've never really hated any thing, until now.
If you like spending every moment by the clock
I suppose you could say my days are acceptable.
No snacks because I cannot afford the off time.
No milk products for the same reason.
The time I spend at home with my wife is off time
because I have to be on at work.
But the nights are becoming  a living nightmare.
When I sleep the dreams are vivid. Not scary, but
very real. More and more, however, I don't sleep.
Sometimes sleep doesn't come because I'm not sleepy.
But usually I don't because I cannot get comfortable.
I can no longer roll over by myself unless the sinemet is working.
I guess I need to up the amount I'm taking at night because
the main reason I can't sleep is the tremor. If I get in just the=20
right position I can relax enough to stop the shaking and fall asleep.
But getting into that position without help is impossible.
Have you ever tried  to describe to someone the position you
need to be in to fall asleep? Remember, you cannot get there yourself,
you need help. I can manage to roll over once during the night because
the meds are usually working. People have suggested a muscle
relaxant. The problem is that I also have Spinal Muscular Atrophy.
My lungs are already week and I don't want to think what a relaxant might=
=20
do to them.
OK, so I'm complaining. I've got to have some way to ease the stress whil=
I wait for the extra meds to work. I can tell when it's time for bed when
I no longer have to work to remain upright while I type.
Well, it's time to try again=85=85=85.

Marvin