 I'm cross-posting  to CARE so as not to miss anyone--there have been
so many helpful and supportive responses on both lists to our recent
posts re: Aricept problems, neuro visit, jaw/mouth problems--it is
really appreciated byPeter as well as by me.  Is this a great group, or what?!!
THANKS to everyone, even if I can't respond to all individually, your
ideas and support are helpful.  How do I HUG 1500+ folks all at once?

    Here's how: {{{{{{{{{{PWPs and CGS}}}}}}}}

Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter, 78/7, Oxford,Ohio
"Ask me about the CARE list for PD caregivers!"