To Ken B.  Yes, we have been "Ken and Barbie" since the dolls were invented.
Our first daughter, born in 1954, received many of these dolls from people
who thought they were being original. We'd be rich if we'd  kept any of the
original dolls, but their heads all came off after  a few months of play.
Little did we know then how many generations of girls would love these dolls.
My granddaughters still love to play with "Ken and Barbie" and seem amazed
that they have the same names as grandma and grandpa. Thanks for the nice
note. We are most glad that we have an extra bedroom for our live-in help. We
pay $120 a day which is high, but we too need someone who can lift a heavy
man. We have one man during the week and another on the weekend. Ken
continues to improve daily, so it's worth every penny.            Barbara
Smith, CG/Ken/69/16