A year ago the PD Doctor in Iowa City put my mother (who is 72) on Artane.
She takes this along with Sinemet (I'm sorry at this time I don't know
what her dosage is).  This Doctor also has her on a fairly new PD drug
which I'm unsure of the spelling called "Topol"(?).  Anyway it seems that
since he has put her on the Artane she seems to be having more and more
spells or episodes of jerky movements, pursing lips, rapid speech.  this
has only happened since she went on the Artane.  I'm wondering if the drug
is causing an adverse reaction to the other meds?  Anyone else experience
this?  Moms been diagnosed for about 3 years.  She's always so tired and
fatigued.  Doesn't get very much sleep any more maybe 3 hours a night
which is taking the toll of her health.  Thanks for responding.  Sheila

Sheila Chaudoin                 Phone: 319-263-3065
Musser Public Library           Fax: 319-264-1033
304 Iowa Ave.                   [log in to unmask]
Muscatine, Ia  52761-3875       http://www.rbls.lib.il.us/mus/index.html