----------
> Fra: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
> Til: Multiple recipients of list PARKINSN <[log in to unmask]>
> Emne: what to say
> Dato: 24. juli 1997 18:55
>
>  i have been crying for last 2hrs i don't undarstand some of the problen
> some pmp are talking about. only got 2/1/2hr sleep last night. even i got
> bed i can change. i am gettin afraid to post any thing.as i might some
one
> out there. not sure what i am talking about now. my legs hurt. falling
down
> all moring . how can i help ypu when i can't help my self. i need the net
> now bad. i for got my grils name today. gusse i will close. sorry
tobother
> any one. I.Y.Q. don      [log in to unmask] com  72/25

Dear Don,
We all need our list. Today I`m crying with you, tomorrow I hope I`m
laughing with you. But -my dear friend - sure you are never going to bother
me :-)) (big smile).
It`s a pleasure to know you and Vivian. I hope you very soon are feeling
well again.

Best wishes from you friend
Sonia
Denmark