I must say hello and send my love out to you all, This list has made
such a difference in my life.   My heart feels for all you!  I Have been
lurking for a while, was active when i fist came on,  and yes, I too get
a little perturbed wehn i find 120 msg's waiting for me.  But, I know
how to use the delete button. Yes, it still takes time to wade thru it
all, but... I love you guys, your're so wonderful and supportive and
helpful.   I also have the toe curl, the restlessness, the sleep
disorders, the shaking hands, the jerky movements, but i have a pretty
good life, regardless.  You make your own choices.  You have the power
within to make it better.

Marling,hang in there babe, don, you are doing great, and all the rest.
Bernard from france you write such beautiful pieces, and the other don
and barb, and that canadian guy, eh?  we are so lucky we have each
other!

thank you and I LOVE YOU ALL!

Hang in there, yes sometimes it really sucks.  Take a moment, look up at
the sky, take a deep breath, look at the flowers and beauty around us.

Keeping a positive attitude creates positive surroundings.  enjoy your
world, And take time to stop and smell the flowers, or at least remember
what they used to smell like...

with love to y'all
lisa in Paradise (St John, US Virgin Islands)