Dear Don-- I was sorry that you are having a rough time right now--it
must seem like it will never end, but from your past esperience, I
rexpect it will! Please don't worry about bothering or hurting anyone
on this list--we'r all your comrades in the fight against PD, and we
value you, no matter what you say or how you spell it!
IYQ very much!

Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter, 78/7, Oxford,Ohio
"Ask me about the CARE list for PD caregivers!"