----------
> Fra: Rollin & Rosemary Dexter <[log in to unmask]>
> Til: Multiple recipients of list PARKINSN <[log in to unmask]>
> Emne: nausea
> Dato: 15. juli 1997 22:06
>

> I askedher how long she has had nausea and she said from the beginning.
> didn't relize anyone could continue with this problem for so long.  Any
> suggestions for her?  Thanks, Rosemary Dexter cg for Dex 72/4

Hello Rosemary
In the beginning both when I started with Sinemet but especially Permax I
was very ill and couldn`t eat, and if I did I had to vomit all the time - I
became very skinny.
I was ordered to take     Tabl. MOTILIUM 10 mg.  half an houer before
taking Sinemet and Permax - Motilium has no sideeffect I`m told by my
neurologist.
Hope it can help you friend too.

Best wishes
Sonia N