Like, I am asked why I bother to work, eh?  The answer is that
working keeps my mind off my condition, in fact, I totally forget
that I have PD when working, even forget to take my Sinemet.  It
does not seem to make any difference if I take my medication or
not when I am busy.  Anyway, this is my fifth day at my new job,
going well, first job with a big Canadian Oil Company, have
worked for just big American Oil Companies before, there sure
seems to be a big difference.  Anyway, maybe someone else here
could benefit just by keeping busy, and forgetting about your PD
for awile.