^^^^^^GREETINGS  FROM^^^^^^^^^^
Ivan Suzman  47/10   [log in to unmask]
Portland, Maine   land of lighthouses  65  deg. sunny and windy
F**********************************************************

On Thu, 24 Jul 1997 02:33:27 -0400 Marvin Giles <[log in to unmask]>
writes:
>I've never really hated any thing, until now.
>If you like spending every moment by the clock
>I suppose you could say my days are acceptable......

Marvin,

I hooked up two mountain-climbers" ropes with knots every 10 inches onto
"D-handles" (sort of  like a hitching post handle to tie up a horse)
nearby the foot of my bed, one on each side.

I flip the ropes up onto my bed so I can grasp them even when my strength
is failing, and pull myself around.

The ropes are neon green like the color of a deep sea fish...

Usually, people glance at my bedroom and wonder if i'm into something
"kinky"--well, that's another story.....

I tease them about it and keep them guessing and finally tell them the
ropes are for rolling around in bed.
Keep smiling,

Ivan  cureit@ juno.com