 72/25  well vivian called my nero,heart doc. i have been working one one
with servil pwp and one just died. i thought it was be cause of me and my
advice. as i give lot of talk on what all we pd can do. nero said for awhile
to give it up. even he wanted me to do it. both doc said i was in no way the
cause. i have a daughter who works with slow learner to get jobs. guess she
is chip off the block. never say any thing about gifit people around her you
got fight on your hands. so i am felling better again. just fixed a gas weed
wacker on golf cart. don't have to carrt it now. got 4 order for them so pd
yous your heads.   thanks for all help i got can't thank every one on one on
one but thanks for for all your help.   I.Y.Q.

             [log in to unmask]    lima,ohio