Nancy, I hope that Don gets a good result of the liver cleansing.
Was it Wnedy House that gave him that assessment?  Do you remember
you asking me to sign up under Earlene's name for Cell Teck?  I read
somewhere in the book that only one person of a couple could be
signedup.  You mentioned that Wendy had given the wrong ID when I
signed up.  I would like to be under my own name for the obvious
reasons.  I don't even like to think about it but the likeyihood of
Earlene outliving me is not good.  For this reason any business I
might be able to develop would be tied to her name.  I hope you
understand my thinking.  When you have time drop me a note.  Jim
Morner CG for Earlene 78.