Peter,  At 12:50 25/07/97 -0400, you wrote:
>>I am just starting on this drug tomorrow any one tried it and can give me feed
>>back?
>>
>>what are the complications Driving? alcohol? etc
>>

>>Peter Wood

Peter,

I have been on Ropinerole (Requip) since 30 Apr this year.  I am going to
send a report of my experiences to the group soon.

However, to answer your questions briefly:

Driving: So far no problem at all.

Complications: None to date.

Alcohol: The instructions are NO ALCOHOL whilst taking this medicine.  I
have followed this instruction - what a bore!  A list member I spoke to
thinks that some hallucinations he experienced may have been caused by
drinking alcohol whilst on this drug.

Good luck,

Ernie.
Ernie Peters <[log in to unmask]>