Hi Rich,

Just a real quick one. My wife had a beautiful, healthy (and now
developing naturally) baby girl in April. When she was concneived I was
taking selegiline. I was 48 at the time, an added risk. The scans and
tests these days are superb.

Be happy, don't worry.

If you would like further correspondence, just drop me a line.
Best regards