At 4:13 PM 7/25/97, Ernie Peters wrote:
>Peter,  At 12:50 25/07/97 -0400, you wrote:
>>>I am just starting on this drug tomorrow any one tried it and can give
>>>me feed
>>>back?
>>>
>>>what are the complications Driving? alcohol? etc
>>>

>>>Peter Wood
>
>Peter,
>
>I have been on Ropinerole (Requip) since 30 Apr this year.  I am going to
>send a report of my experiences to the group soon.
>
>However, to answer your questions briefly:
>
>Driving: So far no problem at all.
>
>Complications: None to date.
>
>Alcohol: The instructions are NO ALCOHOL whilst taking this medicine.  I
>have followed this instruction - what a bore!  A list member I spoke to
>thinks that some hallucinations he experienced may have been caused by
>drinking alcohol whilst on this drug.
>
>Good luck,
>
>Ernie.
>Ernie Peters <[log in to unmask]>

Ernie - I have been on it for four years, am still at 4.5 x 3 and have had
no problems except getting sleepy for about 20 minutes after taking a dose.
No problems with alcohol (of course I only drink beer, wine, gin, tequila
and after dinner stuff!).  If there are any side effects, I sure don't know
of them.

                        Bob Dolezal