Had to respond to your post.  You ask for help.  All I can tell you is that
when Mel started getting up to the bathroom 3-4 times a night, I got a condom
catheter, attached it to a drainage bag.  The first time in the morning he
said "Thanks for a good nights sleep".  I said thank you!!!! as I always had
to help him each time.  He weighs 211#.  Oddly, people do not get infections
(urinary) when they stay at home vs the hospital.  We drain it and wash it
and use it over and over.  We are fortunate to have a wonderful male aide
from Home Care.
As for the medicines-we too live around a schedule every 2 hrs.  We pour them
in advance for a week or two weeks in one of the larger Sun thru Sat
container.  We have some round pink holders (stackable) that we pour the big
early morning ones in.  Then I put the rest of the day in a little box he
carries in his pocket labeled 10, 12, 2, 4.  He has another system for each
night.  Two years ago when I had sudden open heart surgery all hell broke
loose as others took over.  When I went in for the angiogram I had 2 weeks of
meds labed and poured.
I know this is long but want to say Mel has been on the Mirapex for 8 days
and remained on his permex which will be gradually removed starting next
week.  He's tolerating it well-has had an hallucination or two but that's par
for the course in any change of meds with him.
I wish you well with your nights and days
Mary CG for Mel 76/11   [log in to unmask]
Medical supply houses have the catheters and condoms.  If you h ave home
health they furnish you.
We've done this for some time, now tho it has become a necessity-a large
drainage bag at night and a leg bag during the day.  Makes my days easier.
Mel has been on the Me