Bob, I hope you don't drink beer, wine, tequila, and "after dinner stuff" all
at the same time..but if you do.....and only get a little drowsy...you must
have a good stomach!
You remind me of a guy who goes into a bar, and orders 5 customized drinks,
requiring several types of liquor, fruit, seasoning, etc. it takes the
bartender about ten minutes to make each drink...the guy scoops them up and
starts pouring them down his throat rapidly.  the bartender gets upset,
saying the drinks should be sipped slowly, and savored. The guy answers "If
you had what I have, you'd drink them fast too!
The BT says, oh, I am so sorry, what DO you have? "50 cents", he answers.
(Please remember I am not a comedian, I just watch too much TV!) Ken B