Bill,
        We just got back from two weeks in San Francisco, visiting my sister and
babysitting her 7-month old son, Blake! He kept all of us busy, and I think
that he really helped Dad stay more active. I know we all got a big kick out
of Blake. I got some really great pix of the two together, showing what a
great relationship they have.
         Hopefully, Dad will be contacting you soon. I know I'm still not caught up
with all of my snail mail yet, so it may take him a bit longer to get back to
you. By the way, my siblings and I all agree that we should get Dad either a
Web TV or computer for Christmas, so he'll be joining the list at that time
too. He really enjoys all of the letters I printed out for him. Trish