Trish,
Was great to hear that you and your  Dad had such a great time in San
Francisco. I know that your sister and Blake enjoyed the visit. Your Dad
will make contact when the time is right for him. The idea of getting him
a Web TV or computer is great. It will provide him with some freedoms and
challenges that he needs and will enjoy. If you want to send me his
address and I will send him a copy of the newsletter that we publish. It
will keep him informed about the Udall Bill status and give him an idea
of what one support group is doing. Will close for now. However I will
say that the vacation did you a world of good. You sound very upbeat and
rested. Take care and TWYL.
Bill