        72/25  am on new meds which i don't like. am not so dpressed now.
but tharsh lot in bed now have more head acks to. nero said to give it 2
weeks then he will see. now realy good news i walked 660 feet with old
brass(my cane with bass horse head on it) when i got back 3 guys where in my
shop with a cold can(tea) shot bull. they said if any bidy would do it iit
would be me. only now if i can make vivian. did not know door was open. she
shout in your dreams and mine to. we just about cracked up. you young ladies
know how to get us. so see what we can do if we want to. as they i got pd
but it don't have me. and put my gas weed wacker on golf cart so i don,t
have to carry it now. so got some of my memory back. good luckyou pwp
I.Y.Q. don
                       [log in to unmask]      lima,ohio