Hi Friends,

After a very busy first two weeks, I'm ready for some updating about my
travelling through the USA. I'm sitting here trembling, but not from PD but
from the attempt to cvycle back from the place where I borrowed a bike to
the place where I stay. A few threads of my T-shirt are still dry. Is the
sweating parkinson's? No it is also not PD. It's 37 C (about 98 F) outside
and any normal person would sweat like I do now. Any normal person would be
tired and I bet there are people who would have been more tired by now (wink
to some friends).

I just wanted to tell you that I'm a normal person (almost normal for the
criticasters), with just a guest in my body. I hope and believe that one day
this guest will leave. I have been quarrelling with him lately, but there is
peace again. The travelling and the very busy time before that, made me feel
miserable. First I have been overreacting on my medication and later I
hardly reacted on the pills. The time difference (6, later 7 hours) was of
course a disturbing factor. Not the Jet-Lag, but the time schedule of the
medications was a little (read : was badly) mixed up.

Of course there are always positive sides to this (I am a born optimist).
People were worried about me, which makes one feel warm inside and I learned
out of this trip.
1) make a good time schedule (ask help from your neurologist if you can't )
and don't think you will make it.
2) take it easy the first 2 or three days.
3) listen to your body and give it what it needs

Greetings from the USA

Kees Paap