Diana,

I did send you a mail reacting on your first question. This is a quote from
that mail.

>>If however it comes between two and three  hours after the last sinemet, it
>>is wearing off dyskinesia. If it seems not that clear to you, it is the most
>>sensible to assume your mother suffers from the peak of dose dyskinesia.

Now that the first thing you tried, decreasing the dose, did not work, it makes
sense to look what time the dyskinesia of your mum starts and when it ends. If
the dyskinesia is of the end of dose type, it can even be worsened by
decreasing the dose of sinemet.  If you want more info about this, let me know,
and I'll send it to your private e-mail. If it is end of dose dyskinesia your
mum is suffering from, it will probably not be easy to get rid of, but
something may be done to lessen it.
So feel free to ask further and let's hope it has some positive efffect for
your mum.
     Ida Kamphuis

-7-97 20:06, in bericht <[log in to unmask]>, Diane