James, as the son of a PWP, I salute your efforts, and I agree with you 100%.
My mother, the caregiver for dad, goes through so much, and although dad is
the PWP she deserves as much credit for doing her part as he does for coping
with  his undeserved "life sentence".  The world is full of people who go
through life in ignorance, until they get hit with something like PD, THEN
they learn what it is all about.  We are one family who
will always remember Parkinson's  and  will spread the word, fight for the
cure, etc.  until
it becomes just a bad memory. Thanks for being part of the solution. Ken B