Hi,

     I'm new to the list.  Fortunately, all my contact info is included in
my sig (always has been :-).

     Anyways, a brief about me: I'm  31, DX this past Dec. but have known
"something was wrong" for about 2 & 1/2 to 3 years.  I am interested in
what I believe was a recent topic on this list....Parkinsons and smoking.

     I'm an IRC addict :-).  I'm usually on NewNet (/server irc.eskimo.com
will get you there :-) but have been hanging out on the UnderNets
#Parkinsons channel too lately :-).

     See y'all around :-)

On Tue, 22 Jul 1997, Dennis Greene wrote:

> To all listmembers,
>
> This has been said before and no doubt will need to be
> said again in the future.
>
> It would be extremely helpful if contributors to the list would
> include their email address in their signature line.  Not only
> would this be a simple act of courtesy, but it would greatly
> contribute to the effeciency of the list if people had at least
> the choice of replying to a posting 'off list'.
>
> Dennis.
>
> ++++++++++++++++++++
> Dennis Greene 47/10
> http://members.networx.net.au/~dennisg/

---
     All You Touch And All You See      [log in to unmask]     ____
     Is All Your Life Will Ever Be.     (315) 461-0414            /    \
     I think, therefore I am confused!  John G. Poupore          | O  O |
     Live Long And Prosper, for I shall do neither.               \ || /
     All I can say is that my life is pretty plain                 |++|
     I like watching the puddles gather rain                        --
     Homepage Design Consultant:   http://www.cooltime.com/