PLEASE COPY ME AT     [log in to unmask]  IF YOU RESPOND TO "THIS" POST
as I am having frequent technical problems with my digest right now.
Hi, I've been wondering--
With all the new drugs that are expected to be released on the market at some
point such as other agonists, are we apt to jump from one to the other?  Does
anyone know which is the "best" drug or what differentiates these drugs from
the patient's perspective?  Isn't it apt to mess up one's system, even with
weaning, to alter the chemical environment, especially on a frequent basis?

Barbara Blake-Krebs     COPY ANY REPLY TO    [log in to unmask]