 don't know what my nero put me on couple days ago. all i know last i went
to bed at 9pm did not wake till 6am we had bad rain and wind did not hear
it. vivian said i done lot less tharshing and my legs don't hurt as much. he
said to give it 2 weeks. so i will. old brass and i will try the 66o to
night when cooler 93 now. and no more one on one for a while. so may not
give much advice for a while my neibor want me to paten my gas weed wacker i
put on weels. said i still got it. but it is just for pwp. will say more
later. to much on the net. so I.Y.Q. don

                   72/25    [log in to unmask]    lima,ohio