From:   Parkinson's Information Exchange  On Behalf Of Ken Becker
Sent:   Sunday, July 27, 1997 9:11 AM
To:     Multiple recipients of list PARKINSN
Subject:        Re: NEWS: Anger: Keeping a cool head does a body good

When I see those stupid surveys about driving and heart attacks and anger, I
know what I am going to do! I am getting in my rusty old pickup truck with no
brakes and a 700 horsepower engine and 8  4 barrel carbs and smoke- belching
exhaust, get in a school zone, get it up to150 mph and run over everyone in
my path until I get to the corner bar, where I can cash my paycheck and drink
until I can't stand up, then go for a REAL ride through town! JUST KIDDING
FOLKS!!!!!!!!! I can't even FIND my paycheck!
(ANONYMOUS)