At 12:35 PM 7/27/97 -0400, you wrote:
>Dear David:
>

>Welcome to the PARKINSN list.  Please send a message to the list
>(if you want to) introducing yourself and any Parkinson's-related
>topics you would like.
>
>Let me introduce myself.  I am a secretary for six faculty members
>in the School of Nursing, McMaster University.  In September, 1992,
>I was diagnosed as having Parkinson's...hence my interest in this
>list.

Dear Barbara,
I have been on the list before.I just started getting too much mail. Well I
turned off the woodworking list and the Stone-Campbell list seems to be on
vacation. So I thought I would find out what is happening in the world of PD.
I was dx'd in 1988, Had symptoms since 1987. I am 54 yaers of age. I had a
bilateral Pallidotomy in august of 1995. AS a result I have been able to
keep working and I do a bit of woodworking in my home shop (single car
garage) That keeps me busy. Oh, I was able to travel from Portland OR to
Abilene, Tx last week for a Christian Scholars Conference with no problem
at all. I managed to stay "on" most of the time. Prior to my PVP I would
not have been able to take such a trip by myself. By way of introduction Im
have a loving wife named Sue since 1963. She still puts up with me, even as
a Parky. I have 5 grown Children and 5 beautiful grandchildren. I have two
great Neuro's, Dr. Shiela Sund and DR. Stephen Gancher. I feel very blessed
to have the kind of care I have been receiving
Yours and His
David L. Moreland
http://www.teleport.com/~davelm