Barb you are over-reacting!  You probably live in one of those places where
they do safety inspections on cars.HAH!  I don't want them to slow me down
with all that pollution stuff and brakes and lights..it eats up all the
power! WHy would I take off the mufflers and all that, to go SLOW?   There is
nothing more fun than chugging a few  brews,  fight a little with the family
until you get really  steamed, and then mowing down some pedestrians, you
should try it sometime!  Oh, and don't forget to wave a gun around to impress
the cops, they love it!