I also saw my neuro today for Mirapex, since I was her first person
requesting it she didn't have a lot of strong direction to give me. The
clinic that she works out of (U of Arizona Health Sciences Center-Neurology)
participated in the pramepixole trials, so I knew a lot of folks who had
participated in those, and am really eager to get started. Many of my
friends have benefited greatly from the study drug.

She told me to let the parlodel wash out for one day, and start on a low
dose of Mirapex on Wednesday, and titrate up. She gave me samples to start
to see if I would tolerate it, then a prescription for later. Has anyone
been advised of what their target dosage is? Some literature recommends 4.5
mgs/day, but that seems really high considering a starting dose of .125 mgs
3xday.

Kathie Tollifson
47/9