Ken Rowland wrote:

> Has anyone ever considered that Ali might not be an appropriate poster boy
> for PD since his brain was obviously scrambled in the boxing ring?  When
> will we get civilized   and ban this barbaric sport?
>
> Ken Rowland

To the list,

I going out on a limb and agree with Ken Rowland, at least with his last
sentance. I do think that boxing should be banned. It just teaches
brutality. I do not consider it as a sport. Is it a sport to have the
object of knocking the opponent sensless? I think not.

With regard to Ali I am as sorry for him as anbody who has to live with
this disease, but i have always thought that he got PD from boxing.

--
Milo V. Anderson, Ph.D.             Knowledge is free at the library;
Box 417                             bring your own contianer.