<<
 I too would like to hear about natural remedies...I posted an inquiry
 yesterday on the list requesting info specifically on St.John's wort, but
 curiously no one out of 1300 has replied. >>

I found some in N.J. at a GNC store in the mall.  I do not have PD, but I do
know there was a discussion here about SJW not mixing well with some of the
PD meds.  I can't tell if I notice any difference with the SJW, however I'm
not typically depressed.  I have bad days tho', mostly because of financial
pressures at the moment....so I was just hoping the SJW would lift my spirits
on the days I feel like there's no light at the end of the tunnel...I've only
been on it for a week.

Sue, daughter of Rocky 74/18