On Sun 20 Jul, Mary Ulmer wrote:
> yes-we are interested in your computer program for meds and PD
> e-mail address is [log in to unmask]

Hello Mary , sorry bto have taken so long to reply to you - I am working
to try and reduce a Parkinsn list backlog currently runniing at 482
letters. It seems that as soon as I take my eye off the ball to do some
work on one of my other interests, someone rushes away and writes about 150
emails !

I will be pleased to help you with my program; Excuse me if you have
already been through this stage, but it is necessary that you are aware of
the requirements of the system. To make this process as painless as
possible, I have made available some reports which can be viewed on Simon
Coles web site, at the following URL:

    http://james.parkinsons.org.uk/

Go to the home page, and look for my name near the bottom of the page.

You will find a technisal explanation of how the program works, or if you
just want to get going and never mind the fancy bits, just read the User
Guide.
   When you have done this, get back to me , and we will be ready to go.

Best of luck,
--
Brian Collins  <[log in to unmask]>