Hello, Effexor users.  I am not a pwp, but I am a person with major depression
after hysterectomy 4 years ago.  Tried Paxel and Wellbutrin.  The Paxel went
okay but I was not totally me.  Wellbutrin was not good at all.  Effexor has
been the key to sanity.  Whatever you do, don't give up.  One thing that can
be said of the US is that we have plenty of drugs - you will find one to work.
You have to be patient and work with your body.

I have been wondering if there is something happening in this country.  So
many people seem to have neurological disorders.  I recently received a
diagnosis of MS after having an MRI due to a auto accident (Someone ran a red
light and hit me, bouncing my head off the driver side window...).  So, now
I have to go to the neurologist who referred me to the guy who had the MRI
done to look at this unexpected result...... Sheesh.

Anyway, the consolation is that we all have something to fight with.  Keeps
us on our toes (mostly) and sometimes on our rear ends in tears.  That's
what makles this list and others like it valuable.

JH