Dear Carol,

I have been on both of these drugs. I know that it takes a while to get used
to the sedative effects of both of them.
All my experience with baclofen has been poor. Have been tried on it about
three times, by different doctors. Each time it has actually made me more
rigid.
I still am taking Clonazepam, which seems to be the better (for me) of the
two drugs. Have been on as much as 1.5 mg. at bedtime, but that much made me
too groggy when I woke up. Am now taking 1.0 mg. at bedtime, and .5 if I feel
I need it in the morning. You may want to ask the neuro if you could take all
1.0 mg. at night.
I don't know if this information helps at all, but when I see the names of
two drugs that I have been on, I feel compelled to respond.

Jacob (26, '88)