Connie,

You do not mention when you started Eldepryl and when you started Sinemet.
Have you been on them long?  Have you had an increase in dosage lately?

I think what you describe is an effect some or most of us have had when
starting some PD drugs. I also had this feeling for about a year or so after
starting Eldepryl and Sinemet.  It ceased in the end but it took time.

Are you like it all the time or certain times of the day?  How are you first
thing in the morning before you take your first drugs?

Ernie.

At 13:34 28/07/97 -0400, you wrote:

Ernie Peters <[log in to unmask]>