                  welll old brass and i made our 660 feet to night. oh i for
a change need some advice. for 2 weeks now i have been haveing pains in my
chest right of center. wen on my back or try to get up. i think it could be
cold. have not told vivian or my nero. last time they kept me in icu for 5
months. my dad died of lung cancer. so just little up set. think i will wait
other couple of weeks be for i say any thing. even hurts when i try to raise
up. cold right. still going to make it. any advice?

        72/25     [log in to unmask]  lima,ohio   I.Y.Q. don