Dear all, my father (75 / 7 yr diag) tells me he does not feel a
kicking-in after he takes a Sinimet.  He says he doesn't feel anything.
Is this within the normal range of responses to Sinimet?  Are there
patients for which Sinimet doesn't work?  His is not very advanced--
drives car, mows lawn, walks a 1/2 mile in the morning.
Thanks,
Dave

David N. Garboczi, Ph.D.       Department of Molecular and Cellular Biology
phone:  617-495-5043                       Harvard University
fax:           -9613                       7 Divinity Avenue
[log in to unmask]               Cambridge, Massachusetts 02138,USA

AFTER SEPTEMBER 1st, 1997 ---- NEW ADDRESS:
Structural Biology Section
National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases
National Institute of Health
12441 Parklawn Drive
Rockville, MD 20852
phone:  301-496-4773